Tuesday, June 16, 2009

21 Weeks

On Sunday I was 21 weeks. Nathan and I are super excited. Yesterday we decided on nursey bedding and we decided on the first name of our baby girl. We are still working on a middle name though. We want a one syllable name. We have an idea or two but are still thinking. The first name will be Hadley though. Hadley ____ Bowers. Cute huh? We think so.
I am feeling her kick some. Mainly at night, after dinner while we are sitting around watching tv. Nathan hasn't felt her yet but he will soon. She kicks a good amount though sometimes. It isn't annoying or anything, I love it. I also am feeling huge. I know I am not, and will only get bigger but goodness, I feel pretty darn big. This weekend I tried to put a tank top on and it only covered half my belly when it used to be kind of loose. Nathan laughed a lot at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment