Monday, June 29, 2009





Here is a picture of me today at 23 weeks and a horrible picture of the ultra sound at 19 weeks. This is when we found out our little baby was a girl.

Lately I have been feeling Hadley move around a lot. I think she is moving everything she can in there but I love it. There is a few times I am pretty sure you could have seen it from the outside but I never look in time. I am hoping soon to see a little foot or elbow poke out of my belly :) Today I went back to the doctor and everything was good as normal. I got to hear her fast heart beat again which is always nice. I had to do the glucose test today to see if I will have gestational diabetes. I won't know the results for a couple of days but pray everything comes out normal.

Lately we, meaning I more, have been trying to get started on some registry stuff since we will be traveling so much in July. It is a task let me tell you! I have no clue about baby stuff! Like what they need, what is good for them and what isn't. It is also hard because Northwest Arkansas does not have one big baby store so I don't really have one store to go to or to talk to people there about baby gear. Nathan and I did go to a store this weekend though and got all there is to know about cloth diapers. We are planning on using cloth and I am kind of excited...I know most people probably think it is crazy but I think since I will be staying at home with Hadley it will be easier. Well that is all for now but continue to keep our family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment