Sunday, September 20, 2009

35 Weeks

Five weeks left! Whoa! Exciting! Nathan and I are super excited to welcome Hadley into the world. We want her out now...me probably more than him! ha ha. Comfort has gone out the window. As I enter the last few weeks of this pregnancy I am being prepared for no sleep and no engery for when she comes. I feel like I am constantly tired and my naps have increased by a lot!
We had a shower here in Fayetteville last weekend. Again I was blessed by the things we received. We started getting some of our cloth diapers, which is very exciting for us. We also got a lot of other necessities which is good. Nathan's cousin Bek also painted two beautiful pictures for Hadley's room. Pictures of them are down below. One is just an "H" and the other matches the birds in her bedding. That picture says:
"Hadley look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable then they? -Matthew 6:26"
We haven't hung it up yet but it will look wonderful when we do. Also, from the pictures below you can see that the cake matched Hadley's bedding...isn't that cute? I loved it! It also tasted yummy!
Next weekend we head to Harrison for a shower too. MaryJane's friends wanted to throw us one, which is so sweet. It will be fun I know.

Last week Nathan and I started our labor and delivery baby classes at the hospital. We have four classes that are three hours each! A lot of information. We learned a lot that first week and I am sure tomorrow we will learn a lot more! It is fun learning all the information though. It just means she is getting close.
This past week I also turned in my resignation letter to work, another sign it is getting close. I will miss work and my friends but I am counting down the days also. That is a big indicator that she is arriving soon.
This week our doctor appointments start happening every week and I start getting checked for dialation and stuff like that. I don't have high hopes for this week's appointments but still...it is exciting.
Well that is about it in the Bowers' world concerning their little girl. As you can tell we are busy getting ready and very exciting. Thank you for all the prayers and please continue to pray for us over the next few weeks as we continue to prepare for her arrival. I can't wait for all of y'all to meet our lovely daughter!

(p.s. that last picture down below was me from last week- at 34 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment