Monday, October 5, 2009

37 Weeks

Today I had my second pevlic exam. Last week was my first exam and the doctor told me I was dialated to a 1, 40% effaced, but she had not dropped. Today was my second exam and I was dialated to a 2, 50% effaced, and she had dropped! Yeah! My ribs are LOVING the fact that she dropped. I am pretty sure it happened on Friday. That is when my ribs began to feel relief. Since she has dropped the doctor said things could happen quicker now...doesn't mean they will though. Nathan is determined she will come early...really in the next week. He is so excited! I love seeing him so excited. I am excited too, I am so ready! This past weekend we got her room more ready and did more laundry. We washed all her diapers (yeah!) and hung up pictures on her wall. Also, tonight is our last night of our baby classes. We have enjoyed them. We have learned about labor, c-sections, breathing, CPR, and tonight we learn how to take care of baby after she comes home. Please keep us in your prayers as a little girl will soon rock our world around. Also, please pray for a safe and healthy delivery whenever she does chose to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment